Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Africa

I am happy to report that I am feeling almost 100% better. Yesterday we went out to what they call the Rocks. There is this mound of rocks taller than their house in their back yard. We climbed them and played different games. It was a blast. The entire time they were talking about snakes and it was terrifying. They said about three fourths of the snakes in Tanzania are poisonous. If anyone knows me they know how scared of snakes I am. Also we went back to the Ntyuka village yesterday. There were about twice as many kids as there were last week. It is so cool to play with these kids. They have nothing and yet they are so happy most of the time. They really are a joy to hang around. I am sorry to tell you that we are having some problems with the Internet right now and I am unable to put any pictures up. (I took some pretty cool ones up on the Rocks.) Hopefully with in the next month I will be able to put up a few. Some of what the Sprinkel family's house looks like and the difference between their house and the houses in the village. Which are not even a mile apart. I am really having fun and truly believe this is where God wants me. I would love to hear from you. You can e-mail me at ameliapust@yahoo.com. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment