Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures 10-20-09




Women from Ntyuka searching for water.

At a restaurant in Dar. Daudi and I.





In Dar at the Indian Ocean. Names left to right. Luke, Caleb, Benjamin, Jonah, Joel, Jessica, Me and Moriah.



Okay so everyday we would go play soccer on this cement floor at the boarding school in Dar. The floor was so dirty that when we were done for the day our feet were black. I always played without shoes. Most of the boys played with socks and shoes on so there feet were always white. My foot is the one on the right and Benjamin's foot is on the left.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry the pictures are not next to the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's funny. U look tan for once in ur life! haha, jk!!! well not in a way, but yeah.... I like how the white stops with the shoeline. Wish I could be there playing in the dirt with you!

    ReplyDelete