Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loving Life

I started working at CAMS again yesterday and I am beyond thrilled to be back!! There are four new students in the class this semester. I am working with what they call standard three which is the equivalent to second grade in America. I also started working with Gonsza, teaching her English. She is really excited to learn which makes it fun to teach. We are just coming out of the dry season into the rainy season. Last year I think it only rained five or six times. So please pray for rain. There is absolutely no water in the near by village of Ntyuka. They have had to start to search for water. Please pray that they will be able to find water and that it will rain to fill the reservoir so they will have water for their herds of cows and goats. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment