Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Kenya
Everything went really well yesterday! Thanks for all the prayers. I was told that to get a Kenyan visa would cost anywhere between 50 - 100 dollars. (The visa I have that allows me to be in Tanzania is only good for 90 days. Well those 90 days were up so I had to leave the country to re-new the 90 days. That is why I was in Kenya for an hour.) Well I only spent 10. It was a long day going up and down. There were three stops on the way there and on the way back. Also it was a small 12 passenger plane. It was a nice day to relax and spend with God. So I officially back in Tanzania with no problems. We are going to Ntyuka later today. The kids have been doing really well with their memory verses. Better than I thought they would. I continue to work with Gonsza four days a week. She is really eager to learn and is improving. I love working at CAMS. The more I am down there the more I fall in love with the kids. I am going to miss them so much. Time has gone by so fast. I only have thirty days left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment